Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply shipping questions

lsoie27

my products shipped from the northeastback last week and I’m in the midwest
its still showing on the tracking thatit is en route but no updates in about 3 days.
Does this mean my package was seized?

no it does not.. not to mention, why are you not contacting greg direct or a rep direct instead of posting this like this?? its only been 3 days dude, not weeks... you really need to follow forum etiquette, which you are not doing in any way, by contacting sources and reps first...

no it does not.. not to mention, why are you not contacting greg direct or a rep direct instead of posting this like this?? its only been 3 days dude, not weeks... you really need to follow forum etiquette, which you are not doing in any way, by contacting sources and reps first...
Yeah, he should've known only shilling of sponsors are allowed here.
He's not even saying anything bad about the source, yet you shoot him down... how's that for bad forum etiquette..?
I respect your knowledge, even though I do not always agree - you are able to back up your opinion. But you got a shitty attitude.
His package suddenly halted for 3 days while in transition, that could be a cause for concern. Personally I'd give it more time.
But don't see what Greg could help with, doubt he's gonna call customs and ask [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

my products shipped from the northeastback last week and I’m in the midwest
its still showing on the tracking thatit is en route but no updates in about 3 days.
Does this mean my package was seized?

Give it more time, it's a domestic package and sometimes the post doesnt scan it correctly
Greg will take care of you

Could it have something to do with The Weeknd and Election Day. I’m not sure if the post runs on Election Day or not. Just throwing out some ideas.

Domestic supply is #1 in domestic shipping we have, do not worry for a second I bet the pack will be there soon

Top Bottom