Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled a few muscles in my left arm?

Eric1987

So recently for the last week my left arm has been getting sore. I noticed it has been getting sore because I would lift something. If I dont lift anything it doesnt hurt. But the second I do it hurts like shit for an hour or longer. It seems like its in the middle of my left arm bicep. Also it seems like in my top part of my forearm. Is that really what it is? I can do daily tasks fine but when I put any sort of strength into it it hurts. Like moving something over 20 pounds.

I think hes talking about a neoprene sleeve. Sounds like a connective tissue problem. Rest it up and train legs for a week to let it heal.

Well it is slowly getting better. I was going to go to the gym today. Should I just train legs or see how far I can take it? It has been nearly a week. And what does the sleeve do? And does anyone know what I did to cause my arm to hurt like this? And what I can do in the future to prevent it?

Most of the time...this injury comes from squatting heavy weights (for you).

I'm working a lot to increase my shoulder flexibility as well as to strengthen my upper back, rotators, and all those little muscle in there. Between the stress on the shoulders, weak upper back/rotators, quite often the pain starts from something in the shoulder and radiates downwards to that area of the arm.

Some good stuff on YouTube, Search for Diesel Crew, Shoulder Rehab Protocol, 2 minute shoulder warm up, etc...

Top Bottom