Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got rid of tren gyno, gonna give it a second try!!

socalmuscle

Ran tren ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up.

Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of test e.

Planning 8 wk blast
Test e 600mg a week
Tren ace 75eod

Have letro and bromo on had if needed.

Current stats: 5'10 235lbs 9%

I'll be cutting during the blast.

Only question I wanna throw out is has anyone with tren/deca gyno gone back to the same compound? If so why? How soon? Did you worry about gyno again? Did you get gyno again?

Thanks. Socal

I have never had it but know some one how has to be careful , coz it comes back same nipple every time .

Are you going to run Dost/cab with it to keep prog levels down .

Brad.

Last time I ran tren I never had a prob when I kept it at max 75mg eod. Sides arouse when I bumped up to ed shots and 100-150 eod. Gonna play safe and not mess around. 75 eod is more than enough for me.

Ran tren ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up.

Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of test e.

Planning 8 wk blast
Test e 600mg a week
Tren ace 75eod

Have letro and bromo on had if needed.

Current stats: 5'10 235lbs 9%

I'll be cutting during the blast.

Only question I wanna throw out is has anyone with tren/deca gyno gone back to the same compound? If so why? How soon? Did you worry about gyno again? Did you get gyno again?

Thanks. Socal

I would use the LETRO and BROMO during the whole cycle since you already had problems in the past.

My gyno first appeared during a tren cycle. I eventually got rid of it with letro but it comes back very easily now; especially if I use tren.

I cycle I used 2.5mg/day of letro along with the tren and it still came back. Never tried the bromo.

Top Bottom