Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e or prop?

braincells6

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?[/FONT]

It should be more or less the same. Prop absorption is a little higher, but not enough to really matter. Additionally, eod is the normal prop injection frequency protocol. Did you mean you were injecting 250mg per week split eod, or that you were injecting 250mg eod (about 875mg per week) If it is the latter, that is a very high dosage, and I would be surprised if you weren't combatting a ton of estrogen related sides.

250 mg eod of test e is way too much and makes no sense to dose that way...

100 mg eod of prop is PLENTY...

the reason guys use prop is cause when they compete they want that test out of their system asap before the show, it gives them more flexibility.

for a normal joe who just juices you will find it is not going to be more optimal than just a long ester. my advice is just order more long ester man, you will get sick of EOD injections

Test E pinned EOD. Not only is that quite a lot of test but do you really need to inject it that frequently?

Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?

Or you could buy some more.

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've only ever used Test Enathate. I am switching over to Test Prop because it's all I have left now. The problem is, I am used to running the Test Enathate at 250mg EOD (I prefer EOD because I seem to get less sides) But now I am switching over to Test Prop, and want to run it EOD as well, not ED because I hate ed pins. What is a comparable dose of Test Prop to 250mg of Test E EOD?[/FONT]
The dose would be the same. The only thing different is ester

Top Bottom