Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad split

Benzi

would it be more effective to take 2 pills for 4x a day or 3 pills 3X a day?
It makes more sense to take 2 pills 3 times a day therefore you:
have a more constant supply of 1-ad in your bloodstream
save 1 pill a day/ more cost effective

just a thought, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
MORE FREQUENCY = HIGHER BLOOD LEVELS

Many steroid gurus stress that you should take D-bol and other orals 4 times a day, about three hours apart, if I remember correctly. Orals, especially because they are unesterfied, have very, very short half-lives. So, the more frequent, the higher your blood levels. And if you want the most gains, you want the drug to be in high levels in your system for 12-16 hours a day (of course, this is at the expense of testicular suppression).

I took my 1-AD 4 pills a day, three hours apart and it worked quite well for me at that low dosage of 400 mg/day.

I don't think it will make too much of a difference either way. Dbol needs to be taken so frequently because it has a half life of about 4 hours. Not all orals have such a short half life. If the inventor of 1AD, Pat Arnold, felt you needed to take it more than 3 times per day it would probably say it on the bottle.

Benzi said:
would it be more effective to take 2 pills for 4x a day or 3 pills 3X a day?
It makes more sense to take 2 pills 3 times a day therefore you:
have a more constant supply of 1-ad in your bloodstream
save 1 pill a day/ more cost effective

just a thought, what do you guys think?

It depends on the extent of the bioavailablity dependence upon dosage. Normally with these kind of steroids (unmodified natural androgens) bioavailablity increases with dosage due to an overwhelming of liver capacity for degradation. However, with 1-AD the case may be a little different because of its resistance to oxidation to 17-ketosteroids. It also depends upon hte half life of the steroid in the body

So I don't know. I am awaiting clinical data that may give some answers on this however

Re: MORE FREQUENCY = HIGHER BLOOD LEVELS

Fortes said:
Many steroid gurus stress that you should take D-bol and other orals 4 times a day, about three hours apart, if I remember correctly. Orals, especially because they are unesterfied, have very, very short half-lives. So, the more frequent, the higher your blood levels. And if you want the most gains, you want the drug to be in high levels in your system for 12-16 hours a day (of course, this is at the expense of testicular suppression).

I took my 1-AD 4 pills a day, three hours apart and it worked quite well for me at that low dosage of 400 mg/day.

esterification is not something which affects the oral bioavailablity of steroids except in the case of long chain alkyl esters, and even in that case the increase is marginal.

Oral bioavailability is rendered by modifying the steroid chemical structure with features that impede oxidation to 17-ketosteroids. Modifications such as 17alpha-alkylation (as is the case with d-bol).

Even so, the bioavailabilty and half life of 17aa steroids varies considerably. Methyltest has a relatively short half life and a bioavailablity of only around 40%, while oxandrolone has a particularly long half life and a BA of around 90% or something

Thanks for the reply Pat
Please eithr post you research results on the sup board or shoot me an email

Just started my first week of 1ad at 1 pill 3X per day and bumping it to two pills 3X per day for the rest of cycle.

My question is what would be the best times to take 1ad on a schedule like this:

8:00 breakfast

5-6:00 train

11:00 bed

I have been taking it at 8:00, 12:00, 4:00. Would it be optimal to spread it out more during the day so it reaches more into the evening?

Any replies appreciated

Thanks

Zukofso -- whenever i take it too late i ahve a eal hard time falling to sleep
I think it is a good idea to take your last dose earlier on, that is what i will start fdoing soon

OK I will keep my doses the same, though it seems that the 1AD makes me tired after I take it. I am gonna take a little eca stack to combat this tiredness.

This is the only side effect I have gotten and I can live with that!

I read somewhere of people passing kidney stone size particles in their urine. I am a little skeptical of who they represent. Oh well thanks for the response.

Zuko

Top Bottom