Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulked up to 250 lbs. But got to fat. Need some advice. Pics

BigJohn1989

Hi everybody.

I am new to this website but have posted on other bodybuilding forums.

I am 21 years old, 6 ft 3 in. 250 lbs.

I have been working out for 2 years, and have done a few cycles of Test and Adex.

Anyway, I was bulking up and got sloppy with my diet and put on too much fat.

My question is, should I cut 20 or 30 lbs, and then build some lean mass (clean bulk)?

Or should I keep bulking and cut later on?

Personally I think I should cut down to about 8 to 10 percent body fat and then clean bulk.

Here are some pics.

BTW, I think my BF is over 20 percent. What do you think it is?

Hi everybody.

I am new to this website but have posted on other bodybuilding forums.

I am 21 years old, 6 ft 3 in. 250 lbs.

I have been working out for 2 years, and have done a few cycles of Test and Adex.

Anyway, I was bulking up and got sloppy with my diet and put on too much fat.

My question is, should I cut 20 or 30 lbs, and then build some lean mass (clean bulk)?

Or should I keep bulking and cut later on?

Personally I think I should cut down to about 8 to 10 percent body fat and then clean bulk.

Here are some pics.

BTW, I think my BF is over 20 percent. What do you think it is?

i doubt you are over 20% unless you are sucking in a serious gut in them pics :biggrin:

clean up the diet bro.

its impossible to tell from pics where we can only see ur arms and part fo ur chest ina singlet

we need topless shots, back shots and leg shots

This is all I got for right now.

And yes, I am sucking in my gut in this pic. LOL

I am going to cut some major BF.

you are BIG don't worry about losing a lil size in your quest to get lean I too dirty bulked and got up to 225 in senior year of high school and over the 2 month summer break just by eating clean and doing 30 mins cardio everyday I lost 50 lbs and have had a 6 pack ever since no one could even recognize me lol def cut bro then from now on only clean/lean bulk girls love a lean cut guy over a meat head any day anyway :D

just cut man. your muscle memory will make it easy to come back.. run a strict diet. I do this all the time and I always come back stronger then before. I like to bulk, then cut, then bulk, then cut. click on my profile and see what i look like now after a bulk.. pretty decent size and my bf is hoving around 14%. my biceps are bigger then ever. added 3/4 inch in my last bulk.. I will take it. now I am gonna cut down to 12% so my abs show again, then bulk up again this fall.

lots of veggies, fruit, catabolic foods. up the cardio
stay away from the fats, dairy, junk food, sugars.

Definitely start cutting now, it's only going to get harder to cut later on if you keep on a bulking cycle now. It always amazes me how many people make the mistake of eating anything in sight during a bulk cycle. I've always been a huge fan of 'clean' bulking cycles, but that's just me. Anyway, getting back to your question, like the others said, definitely start cutting now and then do a clean bulk after.

looks like bodyfat to me

id say ur 17-18%bf from wat i can see

I never take my shirt off because of my man boobs. LOL

This is the first time I have ever posted a shirtless pic on the internet.

I am going to cut to around 8 to 10 percent BF.

Then I will clean bulk.

Never again will I dirty bulk, I got lazy with my diet. :mad:

Top Bottom