Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt diet training log

rajwg

EF Logger
Platinum
Trt is 100mg test cyp twice a week, total of 200mg per week.

Diet is 250g protein, 85g fats, 100g carbs per day. I have several protein shakes a day with mct oil added of good fat. Usually 1/2 cup steel cut oatmeal in morning and on way home from work for a little energy. B roasted chicken for dinner with avocado.

Workout is various fresh muscle exercise. Use the Fitbod app. Usually add a couple sets and some additional weight as well. Workout 3-5 times per week for 1.5 to 2 hrs. Push to failure or very close each set.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Trt is 100mg test cyp twice a week, total of 200mg per week.

Diet is 250g protein, 85g fats, 100g carbs per day. I have several protein shakes a day with mct oil added of good fat. Usually 1/2 cup steel cut oatmeal in morning and on way home from work for a little energy. B roasted chicken for dinner with avocado.

Workout is various fresh muscle exercise. Use the Fitbod app. Usually add a couple sets and some additional weight as well. Workout 3-5 times per week for 1.5 to 2 hrs. Push to failure or very close each set.

good you posted this log

can you post your meal plans daily as you go, more detailed for us what you're eating

would be also good to see your actual training, sets and exercises etc

TRT log I was waiting to see

please share more diet meals daily
and training daily especially cardio?

yes! thanks for sharing
share more of your training regiment daily

I respect you for this log
but you Must give us meals and training we'd love it

Top Bottom