Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Break for 1 week after 3 months

SCHNiKEN

Ive been dieting for 3 months now and ive lost about 20 pounds and 3 1/2 inches or so off my waist. Its been hard for me to loose fat for the past couple of weeks. Ive decided to eat anything i want and just pack in the calories for a full week to possibly jumpstart my metabolism again. Do you think that one week of overeating is enough to put my metabolism back into full swing? After Memorial Day weekend in the hamptons of drinking and eating all weekend Im going to go back to dieting and hope that i will start progress again due to the increased metabolism.. what you guys think?

Studies have shown that growth hormone and Testosterone levels are at their highest after a brief layoff - upwards of 10 days - especially after a period of overtraining. (Which I estimate 8 out of 10 people are doing).

Periodic layoff's = good Extended absences = bad.

I took a week off in about exactly the same circumstances (3 months, 20 lbs.) My car was in the shop, so I only went to the gym about 2 times in 7 days. I ate and drank whatever, took my poor little dog for long, long walks, and lost a pound. Go figure.

Ok well its been since friday and ive been eating anything i want and i havent really looked at a scale because i usually go by waist measurement.. and ive gained 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch already.. im hoping this is mostly water weight and that ill loose it as soon as i get back on track after memorial day weekend.. id really like to hear from some people on if they think this will have a positive effect on speeding up my metabolism.. i also took off from the gym this week.. havent taken off a week in like a year.. so my body is full of an excess in calories.. hoping to enhance my slow metabolism from the past three months of dieting..

Last edited:
Well I am in the same place. I took last Fri-Sat-half of Sun to pig out ice cream everything I have been craving. Now I am just eating clean but A lot more carbs
350,300,250,200 now I am hungry all the time and have lost 1 pound since monday. Tomarro I willstart back on strict diet to get rid of the rest.

trouble_60

Top Bottom