Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight on a cycle

Gnolan

so I am doing Trenbolone and anavar oxandrolone

my dosages are 300 mg and 40 mg

the weird thing is I'm losing weight on the cycle. I'm down 4 lb since I started three weeks ago. I'm eating at least 300 g of protein a day so I don't understand why I am cutting so fast
I thought I was supposed to gain weight on this cycle

tren has extreme nutrient partitioning capabilities... this is not some sort of bulking cycle you are running here either.. if you were after a lot of size, this doesnt make sense and thats on you for not understanding the compounds you chose and also not accommodating your diet to be conducive to your goals..

I would listen to what Dylan said here sir. It sounds as though you may not understand what you are doing and using

the weird thing is I'm losing weight on the cycle. I'm down 4 lb since I started three weeks ago. I'm eating at least 300 g of protein a day so I don't understand why I am cutting so fast

you're getting lean and gaining mass thats possible

you gotta eat a lot to gain mass

Increasing protein is crucial. Need at least 2-3 grams of protein per lbs of bodyweight.

bro cause yo using female dosages lolz

use 600mg tren and 100mg var

Top Bottom