Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Low HDL Levels"

Mr Beef

My HDL levels are at 15 (optimal 75) from a 9 week cycle of
EQ 400 front, 200/ew, Winny 50/ed,Test Cyp 200 front,100/ew...
Then into a 10 week cycle of Deca 600 front,300/ew,Tren 40/ed
Test enanthate 375/ew.....Have been off 2 weeks, How long will it take for my levels to normalize? How can I speed up the process? Thank you in advance for all helpful advice.

Start running in some Niacin and Essential Fatty acids(omegs 3's and 6's).A cardio regimen will also go a long way toward raising HDL as well as lowering LDL.

Been there...

Last summer I was down to 9!!!!! I attribute it to the 8 weeks of Winny I did...

I started taking Omega-3, eating a TON of salmon, and hitting the cardio hard - burning 1500-2000 cal/week....

After about 6 weeks I was up to 37 and my HDL was back to normal about 3 months later...

Good Luck! ;)

Garlic, garlic, garlic. Garlic will do exactly what HDL does for you in protecting you from the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. For low HDL, Garlic's critical.

If you use Niacin you need a lot of it to have an impact on your CV system so you're better off using the "no flush" form.

40butpumpin said:
Garlic, garlic, garlic. Garlic will do exactly what HDL does for you in protecting you from the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. For low HDL, Garlic's critical.

If you use Niacin you need a lot of it to have an impact on your CV system so you're better off using the "no flush" form.

If you also add some tomato sauce and some non-fat cheese, you'll smell like a pizza at the gym after a cardio workout. lol....

40butpumpin said:
...If you use Niacin you need a lot of it to have an impact on your CV system so you're better off using the "no flush" form.

I belive one of the docs over at steroidology posted a study that the flush free was harder on your liver. I've switched to plain old 500mg tabs.

AustinTX said:

I belive one of the docs over at steroidology posted a study that the flush free was harder on your liver. I've switched to plain old 500mg tabs.

I just went over to Steroidology and saw the thread(s) that mention such a study (by hhajdo) but no thread with the study itself. :confused: Now that's one study I'd like to see.

40butpumpin said:

I just went over to Steroidology and saw the thread(s) that mention such a study (by hhajdo) but no thread with the study itself. :confused: Now that's one study I'd like to see.

Same here. Its the Hexa- version of niacin(A B-Vitamin).

Actually called "inositol hexa-nicotinate".

I have serious doubts as to the claim that its bad for your liver.

I just don't see how.

Fonz

Fonz said:

Same here. Its the Hexa- version of niacin(A B-Vitamin).

Actually called "inositol hexa-nicotinate".

I have serious doubts as to the claim that its bad for your liver.

I just don't see how.

Fonz

Well, I can't find the thread either. I see a ref on another thread that StoneCold and I remembered reading it, perhaps it was deleted or search isn't up to snuff.... I don't mind the regular niacin, I kind of like the flush sometimes :)

My doc does monitor my liver values, but I don't seem to find anything right now pointing at flush free being worse than regular niacin.

I did find the stuff below from
http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Information/Health/Research/niacin.htm
"
Confusingly, niacin has several different chemical structures, which also have different names. One of the forms prescribed by doctors is nicotinic acid. A second form is called niacinamide—also known as nicotinamide. And there’s yet a third form—different from the other two—called inositol hexaniacinate
This is one treatment, however, for which knowledgeable medical supervision is a top priority. In the large doses needed to lower cholesterol—1,500 to 3,000 milligrams a day—niacin can cause liver problems. In fact, problems can start with doses as low as 500 milligrams, although some effects might not show up for years.
Taking niacin in addition to certain cholesterol-lowering drugs (“statin” drugs) increases risk of liver damage. High doses can cause drops in blood pressure and can raise blood sugar in people with diabetes. May cause flushing and allergic reactions.
"

Top Bottom