Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercising and make up

claudiagolden3

So, here's the thing: I don't wear makeup, so this hasn't been an issue. But I've decided, at 41, that it's time to grow up, act like a grown-up (at least some of the time) and not just dress professionally, but also comport myself like a professional (attorney), which includes wearing an appropriate amount of makeup. I've been doing so for a week or so now, and it's going fine. I usually work out in the evening or late at night (which I define as 10 pm because I get up the next morning at 6), so I don't much care what, if anything, the workout does to my makeup -- I'm just going to wash it all off when I'm done anyhow.

But now I'm thinking about going to the gym during my lunch hour. So I'm looking for advice from those of you with more experience in these things: Do I remove, then reapply the makeup? Do I skip it for the morning and wear it only in the afternoon? Do I put it on in the morning and touch it up after working out? Do I remove it and not reapply it? Is there makeup that is better/worse at surviving through a workout?
Or should I just give up on the makeup idea entirely?
Thanks.

If your doing a lot of cardio and/or sweating on a lunch time workout even waterproof makeup will be tough to keep intact. You may just have to reapply, before returning to work. I guess it really depends on how important it is to you.

Top Bottom