Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

needtogetaas

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6737029#post6737029

I mean you band dunk for less then what this alt has bin saying about ef.I think this guy is really fucken with your chadda George.this cant be good at all.

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

FEISTY11975 said:
Hes not an alt needto...
well what ever they band dunk fore less then that you would think they would drop the hammer on that asshole.

dunk is not banned.

needto, I thought you'd be more in favor of a liberal policy when it comes to speaking your mind.

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

Lestat said:
dunk is not banned.

needto, I thought you'd be more in favor of a liberal policy when it comes to speaking your mind.
he was band and striped of a lot though.

and I am I judt dont like this fuck and what he said there is bullshit.band his ass he is a non plat.

and if he had any k I would say give it to the jewish members of the board to.lol

needtogetas said:
he was band and striped of a lot though.

and I am I judt dont like this fuck and what he said there is bullshit.band his ass he is a non plat.
lol. bro, there are lots of people that you will not like but that doesn't mean we should get rid of them.

jnevin said:
Seeing you in perma-darkness reminds me of myself for.... at least half my tenure here.
lol I go threw times of darkness all the time around here.it never out last me though.first it was stickfiger,then phadded tride it fore a wile.then omega few more people inbetween and now mavrick.lol I got nothing but time here so there k allways runs out or they get bored with it.I never bitch about it so it gets boring fast.

Top Bottom