Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I reuse a syringe?

sereneman

I need to take an injection, but noone around here will sell me syringes without a prescription. Can I reuse a Sostenon syringe or would that be unsterile? I've got some on order but it make take a while. What can you tell a pharmacy that you need a 21 gauge syring for?

It's not wise to reuse a syringe...not wise at all....order some from the internet and hold off on starting your cycle....

One time I knew this old timer who was like: "No, I don't need more pins.... I like the pain of reusing them" I was like: "Damn your hardcore" so I think that it can be done...

you can get them overnighted from www.androusa.com if you really need them that quickly. excellent service. a little steep for express but it may be worth it to you are considering reusing an old syringe. i imagine an infection would cost you a little bit more.

nooo... not at all

my very good friend ended up in the hospital because of reusing a serynge...He had an infection and had to get surgery to remove the abccess. He lost 2 weeks of work and nearly 4 weeks of the gym, not to mention he actually had to stay at the hospital for 3 days. this whole act cost him 8 pounds on his total weight, and over $1000 dollars because his work insurance did not cover his hospital stay or antibiotics for that matter. Ridiculously as it may seem, he had access to serynges which cost to him 50 cents each but he said he did not want to "waist" money on buying serynges... no commom sense whatsoever....

this is what he did for 2 days: :sick:

Thanks a lot guys. I'm going to try Walmart. If the pharmacist asks what the syringe is for, what do I say?

sereneman said:
Thanks a lot guys. I'm going to try Walmart. If the pharmacist asks what the syringe is for, what do I say?

From what I have seen personally. No pharmacy in the US will give you a syringe without a prescription

From what I have seen personally. No pharmacy in the US will give you a syringe without a prescription

Are you kidding? I can get them at any pharmacy. Usually if they are jerks, they'll only sell ya 10 though. Then I just go back every few days.

I just tell them the truth, but if you are worried tell them u use them to fill inject cartridges and sell them to your friends.

Top Bottom