Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daca-NPP and test prop

NY.Trenbolon

All Natural
Daca-NPP and test prop
Hello everyone,
I'm 43 years old, 5.9 feet, 197lbs, 10% BF, very active in the gym 5 days a week, ex word champion in martial...
Ihave many cycles on my belt... I had run Test prop, Tren Ace, Masteron, Primo, EQ, Anavar and T-bol, I only like dry gain only
I have been fallowing Dylan since 2007 so I really leaned over the years a lot from him, I just watched his video on NPP and DACA and how you can run Daca and get dry gain...
I have never run DACA before, so I'm thinking about Test prop and DACA cycle for 12-14 weeks. My question is how to run Daca and Test prop to get dry gain.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

You said you watched a video telling how to get dry gains running deca and now you are asking how to get dry gains running deca?

Also the whole question is kinda weird. The fact that you are gonna gain bunch of water on a cycle doesn't mean you are not making these "dry gains".

You said you watched a video telling how to get dry gains running deca and now you are asking how to get dry gains running deca?

Also the whole question is kinda weird. The fact that you are gonna gain bunch of water on a cycle doesn't mean you are not making these "dry gains".

I didn't say the videos talking about dry gain it did mention dry gain but Dylan didn't explain how to get dry gain?
My Question is not Weird, I'm confused 🤔, so if you want to help me I will appreciate it but don't say it's weird?
Thanks

I didn't say the videos talking about dry gain it did mention dry gain but Dylan didn't explain how to get dry gain?
My Question is not Weird, I'm confused 🤔, so if you want to help me I will appreciate it but don't say it's weird?
Thanks

What's Daca? I ask cos you spelt it that way so many times.

I'm assuming he means deca as well. It won't be totally dry, but adding Proviron helps, and don't run your test base too high. Also use a good AI.

Daca-NPP and test prop
Hello everyone,
I'm 43 years old, 5.9 feet, 197lbs, 10% BF, very active in the gym 5 days a week, ex word champion in martial...
Ihave many cycles on my belt... I had run Test prop, Tren Ace, Masteron, Primo, EQ, Anavar and T-bol, I only like dry gain only
I have been fallowing Dylan since 2007 so I really leaned over the years a lot from him, I just watched his video on NPP and DACA and how you can run Daca and get dry gain...
I have never run DACA before, so I'm thinking about Test prop and DACA cycle for 12-14 weeks. My question is how to run Daca and Test prop to get dry gain.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Everything else is spelt correctly yet Deca is mis-spelled multiple times. It's worth asking.

Top Bottom