Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monsterdrol and Cyclotren

imaclown

Monsterdrol and Cyclotren

I went to order monsterdrol and cyclotren, but cyclotren is out. What else is good with monsterdrol? Any help would be great.

Marco

Re: Monsterdrol and Cyclotren

I went to order monsterdrol and cyclotren, but cyclotren is out. What else is good with monsterdrol? Any help would be great.

Marco

What did you do to the font. That is hypnotizing, lol.

Get ICON with it. ICON is non-methylated too.

I ordered havac with it. And I don’tknow why the letters are coming out thi way.

I ordered havac with it. And I don’tknow why the letters are coming out thi way.

im sure i wont be the only one to say this but DONT combine 2 methyl products that is unless you have something against your liver and are trying to get even with the SOB

Meh. If you take 2 caps each of both and a liver sup you will be fine. Lots of people are taking 4 caps of monsterdrol.

wtf does that say?

Thank you...I'm like wtf over..

Private Pyle making up some fancy code there

Monsterdrol and Cyclotren work great together.

Monsterdrol and Havoc are both very harsh on the liver, cyclotren, not so much as the other two.

You can mix cyclotren and monsterdrol for great dry gains and some freakish strength too :evil:

Monsterdrol and Cyclotren work great together.

Monsterdrol and Havoc are both very harsh on the liver, cyclotren, not so much as the other two.

You can mix cyclotren and monsterdrol for great dry gains and some freakish strength too :evil:

To bad Jam is out of the cyclotren.

Top Bottom