Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/mast/tren ace shot hurt like hell...

Vascular Freak

whats up with these.....i was shooting prop alone for 4 weeks and things were fine....now after a week of test/mas/tren blend it is kickin my butt......anyone else find this??? is it the acetate in the tren or just the high con per ml????

The tren will burn for about an hour or so. Just try not to use the muscle you inject it in for a little bit. You kind of get used to the pain after awhile though. Have fun with the goodies! lol. Sounds like a good cutting cycle.

danymal04 said:
i rotate glutes/quads/delts

oh man if i ever stuck my delts i wouldn't be able to move my arm for a week.....the glutes and quads i can handle.....i was shooting pecs and it was destroying the muscle but i might have to go back to that to give each site a longer rest....delts just don't go over well for me???

Vascular Freak said:
oh man if i ever stuck my delts i wouldn't be able to move my arm for a week.....the glutes and quads i can handle.....i was shooting pecs and it was destroying the muscle but i might have to go back to that to give each site a longer rest....delts just don't go over well for me???

Just took 75mgs in my left delt yesterday and have a small lump now. I always seem to bleed in the delts unless I have someone else inject. I think the key is to have the arm relaxed completly when injecting. This is hard to do when you have to reach over to the opposite delt in order to inject. Try resting arm on a chair and leaving injecting arm relaxed more. It helps me.

iceman7230 said:
The tren will burn for about an hour or so. Just try not to use the muscle you inject it in for a little bit. You kind of get used to the pain after awhile though. Have fun with the goodies! lol. Sounds like a good cutting cycle.

LOL, why the hell would tren burn for an hour?? I think something must be wrong with your tren. None of the tren I have ever used burned.

Vascular Freak said:
whats up with these.....i was shooting prop alone for 4 weeks and things were fine....now after a week of test/mas/tren blend it is kickin my butt......anyone else find this??? is it the acetate in the tren or just the high con per ml????

My vote goes for the high concentration per ml. Once all the oil is absorbed into the body and those crystals are left behind, theres your pain. Where are you injecting and does it hurt at all sites the same, ie glute and delt shots give you the same amount of pain.

Vascular Freak you must do this ASAP! I just got done taking the same blend and that combo hurts like hell! Take the vial(s), place in oven for 25min. at 225 degrees. (with a pin inserted threw top so it doesn't blow up). Don't ask me why this works but it does, I learned this trick from my source.
This dramatically lessened my pain 70%.

ViperHMS said:
LOL, why the hell would tren burn for an hour?? I think something must be wrong with your tren. None of the tren I have ever used burned.

Viper,

With the tren acetate it has a burning sensation when the muscle is flexed. I don't know what kind of tren you are using but my EO does this every time. You obviously have never taken this type of tren!

tonyroma said:
Vascular Freak you must do this ASAP! I just got done taking the same blend and that combo hurts like hell! Take the vial(s), place in oven for 25min. at 225 degrees. (with a pin inserted threw top so it doesn't blow up). Don't ask me why this works but it does, I learned this trick from my source.
This dramatically lessened my pain 70%.

That method is said to burn off some of the BA in the solution. I cannot speak from personal experience whether this method is useful. The flashpoint for BA is 93C (199F) and its boiling point is 205C (401F).

I would suggest another method that does help. Cut it with some steril oil.

Top Bottom