Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear changed colors- Shelf life

makkawymo

A year ago I got Mast E and Test E. Both oils were clear in color. I was relocating and decided to hold off before starting. Now today I checked the vials and The Test vials are still clear but Masteron E changed colors. It went from being transparent to a dark brown color. I've kept them in room temperature and away from light but also it tends to get a bit hot during the summer here even with AC running constantly. I've been reading around but have not found a solid explanation and answer. I know oxidation can cause changes but the vial was never opened before, it just sat on the shelf. So I'm wondering is the Mast E is any good to pin? Particularly if you were in a similar situation i'd like to hear your opinion. Here are some pics. Thanks

Weird, I've seen gear turn darker, but its normally right after it'd made. It'd kinda on yo u, if they're still sealed, depends on how much you trust the ugl, oxidization should only be happening at 200+ degrees f, I doubt it got that hot. I'd definitely bake it just to be safe. Pm me if you're dead set on running this stuff

Top Bottom