Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female GW-501516 and Clen/Albuterol (With current pics)

apschlosser

I'm thinking about running GW for a few weeks to see how it goes. I'm currently sitting at around 15.5% bodyfat, 126lbs and 5'4.

I'm fairly comfortable sitting at this weight and bodyfat, but I'd like to drop down a bit more to bring out some striations in my legs and abs. So I was thinking of running GW with either Clen or Albuterol.

I just finished up a week with Clen. It's awful and makes me feel like I would rather sit on the couch all day, but the fat loss from it was definitely something to be spoken for.

My dosage plan i'm thinking will look something like this;

Day 1: 40mcg Clen, 5mcg GW
Day 2: 40 mcg Clen, 5 mcg GW
Day 3: 60 mcg Clen, 5 mcg GW
Day 4: 60 mcg Clen, " "
Day 5: 80 mcg clen " "
Day 6: 80 mcg clen " "
Day 7 " " " "
Day 8: Day off of Clen, 5 mcg GW
Day 9: Day off Clen, 5mg GW
Day 10: Resume another cycle of clen for one more week, and GW and finish up.

The fat burning from clen is good, but I hate the sides, and my cardio endurance goes to hell, so I actually end up taking it in the last 10 minutes of it, instead of before.

I also have a bottle of N2Burn and the original OEP, and was trying to figure out if I could work those in there as well.

My diet is carb cycling: 4-5 days of low carb, (less than 50g's) with a single day of low fat high carb refeed. I typically go for single ingredient carb sources in the beginning; cream of rice, brown rice pasta, white rice, sweet potatoes, simple carb cereal (unsweetened corn flakes or rice chex as well) Sometimes I'll add in something I've been craving that week towards the end of the day, like a muffin or something. It's a new experiment on the diet. On these refeed days I also use a product called LeptiBurn by BioTrust, which is supposed to reset your leptin levels.

I lift legs mostly, my upper body typically develops too quickly, so I stick to heavy glute bridges, cable kickbacks, deads, squat variations..etc. I used to powerlift, so I have a good foundation in lifting for the most part.

Cardio is AM fasted; typically stair master for 20/30 or 40 minutes at 80 spm, followed by incline walking. I'm weary to do HIIT on stims.

I'll also do cardio at night as well typically a little less intensive; incline walking at 3.5mph/12 incline for 30-40 minutes.

So supplement overview:

Clen OR Albut
GW-501516
N2Burn or OEP
LeptiBurn on Refeed days

Daily:
Green Tea Extract
Coleus Forskholii
Chromium/White Kidney Bean
Policosinol
Enzymes
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Taurine
Fish Oil

Thoughts? Additions? Corrections? What should I expect with GW? Is the cyclical carb diet a poor choice? Too many supps?

Here's an image of where I'm currently at as well: (Hopefully that uploads)

faufix.jpg

To summarize; Am I doing this right? And can anyone help me get straight up shredded?

Looking great!

Whenever I've used GW, it's been dosed at 20/ day, taken 45 mins before a workout. I've only ever bought it from one place, though, so don't know if dosing varies depending on the source but it does not come with any side effects like steroids do. I'd also plan to run it minimum 6 weeks and up to 12 for optimal results. GW is a performance enhancer and it allows you to push yourself further during cardio ie: keeping your heart rate lower.

Personally, I'm not a clen fan. Sounds like you had some results in a week but I've never had much success with it. If it kills your cardio, it's probably not a good combo with GW. They'll work against each other. I'm always afraid of the potential heart risks too.

Top Bottom