Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I don't make good gains on this cycle I'm going to switch training goals

Fast Twitch Fiber

I begin this cycle at 175 lbs, 15%BF. If I can't make it to at least 190 and the same BF then I'm just going to quit trying for size and go for the Abercrombie and Fitch model look. Damn it sucks to be a hard gainer.

I don't like to give up, but when you consider what the juice does to my health, if I'm not getting huge from it then what's the point? I might as well go for the Brad Pitt look. Hell, every woman likes it.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I don't like to give up, but when you consider what the juice does to my health, if I'm not getting huge from it then what's the point? I might as well go for the Brad Pitt look. Hell, every woman likes it.

Nothing wrong with the lean quality look bro I'm just saying don't quit man if that's what you really want. Keep aiming for it but if you feel at your genetics that you need to juice alot more to get there and u don't want to because of health concerns, then your not giving up, you just have different priorities.

Fast Twitch:

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you on HRT. Whe you say cycle, do you mean adding to your HRT or do you mean your actual HRT? If you are not an HRT, my bad I must have confused you with another person...

so in other words you're surrendering to an easier goal???

you've just been defeated bro!

You haven't even mentiioned how you're training now. If you're a "hardgainer" training like Ronnie C, then go ahead and quit now. If you think results should come overnight then you need to step back and re evaluate what it is you want. Just sounds like too many guys relying on the gear to do everything for them, rather than proper training, nutrition, and rest.

I tired of all these 'Calvin Klein' models running around with their amazing OBLIQUES and ABS......puny fuckers, being huge is where its at! Thats the essence of BB'ing IMO, taking evertyhing to monstrous proportions....your body, your mind, EVERYTHING! Now for fast twitch (no anger whatsoever directed at you bro), dont give up! This doesnt happen over night, it takes time and for some thats wherein the problem lies, Take care of nutrition, training, and rest and add TIME to the mix and all will come dude. Ive been training for a year and a half religiously and have come a long way and still have a long way to go, but seeing myself get there slowly just fuels the fire to go further!

Top Bottom