Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pretty newbie at Body Building

kevyfenbtu

Hi I’m Kevin

I am 23 years old right now 5’7 and I weigh 162 pounds. My overall physique and shape is pretty satisfactory in my eyes but my body fat percentage is a bit higher than I’d like it to be.

Also I am now stuck at home and can’t go to the gym so I’m wondering if there are any exercises I can do to target the posterior deltoids. It’s probably my most underworked muscle so far.

I love working out my traps & my overall back muscles because it improves my posture and I just feel better overall about myself. I do squats as well to strengthen my lower body.

My goal in body building is just to sculpt a very nice physical aesthetic and and not to become huge or anything like that though packing on some more size can make me look better for sure.

I love to hear what you guys think on what I should do or how to continue making progress more effectively. Thanks everyone

If you have a bench and dumbells at home, you could lie down and do delt flies. Bent over dumbell rows also hit the rear delt a little too.

Right now I just have access to free weights at home but they’re only 8 pounds so gains will be limited for sure but I can get more toned I guess by doing more reps.

I don’t necessarily have to pack on more size, I feel like my weight is ideal right now for building muscle though.

I’ve been doing like shrugs, bicep curls, and the overhead press, and squats. And also I incorporate intermittent fasting too. I don’t have access to a bench either.

Overall, I don’t expect too much due to not being able to go to a gym now for sure. But just doing the best I can at home to work out somehow will definitely help a little bit at least

Top Bottom