Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg cramps

Teg

I’ve been cycling on Tren Ace and EQ. Then I’ve been cruising with test cyp. My legs are getting extremely cramped especially at night laying in bed. The muscles just lock up and won’t let go. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and eat bananas but it doesn’t seem to work.

Do you guys have any other suggestions? Thank you I really appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what does bananas have to do with anything ? if you are making a reference to bananas for potassium, they are not even close to the best source and you need 4700 mg per day, which most people are nowhere near and that could be an issue for you...

Well a few bananas is not gonna do much if you are low in other electrolytes (sodium, magnesium) as well.

I would also recommend supplementing with taurine if you aren't already.
Oh and make sure to stretch.

read my previous post on magnesium deficiency

80% of guys on this forum have it.

it is fixable by repairing your gut health and taking 400mgs of liquid mag a day

the bad news is that if you are deficient in one mineral you are very likely deficient in others too. and if you are def in boron and zinc for example, your test levels will be lower than they should be :( not good. blame soil depletion and pesticides in our food that kill off the nutrition, eat organic #1

start peeling those bananas

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom