Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Bought the Most Useless Products ?!?!!? ie Creatine Serum,Hmb...

blkVoodoo

Justs curious as to how badly we all have gotten fucked in the past... I know im out a few cycles worth of money on everything from andro stacks, to that god damn HMB bull shit.

Lets just say if I had all that money I wasted back right now I could take a very nice vacation..

Last edited:
Bill Phillips was the death of me back in high school:

Betagen
RiboForce (shutter)
Phosphagain 2

and so on.....

Now that I am older and more educated I figure just stick with the basics, protein-occasional creatine-gear (start my FIRST cycle this June!)

On a side note about how STUPID GNC workers can be, my friend went in there about 2 weeks ago and asked about what type of creatine to buy. Of course, he was directed to the GNC brand which he bought, and my friend is not as educated as most of us so he asked the employee how to take it...
Well, according to the GNC genius, the loading phase consists of taking 20 GRAMS 4 TIMES A DAY for a WEEK. Fortunately, my friend wasnt able to make it through the very first serving of 20 grams...and he called me up and asked me what the fuck was wrong.
2 weeks later his stomach is still feelin it.

Just a humerous story for ya guys!:D

LOL!!

Almighty I guess you had the 97' Sports supplement
review also..

Bill Phillips should have his ass kicked for that one.It
was just one huge advertisement for EAS..

i bought some joe weider weight gain once.that stuff was like drinking 2lb of sugar in a glass of milk

i have wasted just about as much as anyone on junk supps:

Weider Chewable Aminos, 1987-1990
FRAC, 1991
boron, 1991
mega mass (mega GAS), 1991-1993
that sublingual SHIT suspended in alcohol and propylene glycol, supposedly made your endogenous GH levels raise, 1992
metabolol II, 1993-1994

HOWEVER......
that was an exciting time for me, growing up in the world of bodybuilding. i learned so much in that time period, i wouldn't do anything different....well, maybe the way i trained. I believe that all newbies should be given a few years to struggle at natural bodybuilding to see what kind of base they can acheive. I know much more about my own body and limitations due to my natural years.

PS....thank god i knew better when EAS products came to town! whoever said that about bill phillips needing his ass kicked was right.

At my local Supplement store where i buy protein by the bulk, Optimum Nutrition Protien... the 10lb for aroun 50 or so $, and they were out of that. The 17 year old girl insisted that Iso Pure was the only protein that was any good "best quality of all". So i ask her what makes it different? She just looked at me like "what in the hell was I to question her all knowing intellegence"!!! Protein is Protien is Protien the only difference is the sugars and carbs and all that garbage that comes with it. Damn... Ill drink that cheapest shit on the market if it does the job. Fuck that name brand horse shit! ARGH!

Top Bottom