Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training twice a day on a heavy cycle

Mr.Deadlift

Hey guys I have a lot of free time the way my courses are set up this semester and am going on a heavy bulking cycle planning to compete in a few months. I have used a twice a day split when powerlifting in early years, but since bodybuilding I have always used a 4 day on 1 day off once a day program. Do you guys think it would be worthwhile to train twice a day if you had the time? How would you set up such a program? I will be on 1g test, 800mg deca, 600mg EQ, 50mg ed tren, 100mg ed A50's, qmg arimidex ed, GH 4iu 5 on 2 off, and humalog after workouts so I think I would be able to recover.

Jesus christ, if you are going to juice like a pro, you may as well do everything else like a pro...

A lot of pros work out twice a day. I have the time for this too, but I prefer 4 on 3 off, since I tend to recover really slow.

What kind of split would you use?

Would you guys work the same body part twice the same day, like say low reps in the morning and high reps at night, or do different muscles groups am and pm.

I'm not sure what kind of split to use on this type of training!:) Thats why I am asking you good people.

Maybe

Chest, Hams
Back, shoulders
Quads, abs, calfs
Arms

I would not work the same bodypart twice a day.....
Work your whole body in 3 days then take a rest day and repeat....heavy for 3 days, rest, then lighter for 3 days......that's a lot of training though but you're on a lot of gear......

I'm with Gilly, thats what I would have suggested. This is a split that I would use.
Chest / back
shoulders/ arms
legs
day off
repeat(light)
thats really the only way I could do it, I can't ever do legs then back or vise versa, to much strain on my lower back. Pick heavier compound movements for the first run then lighter isolation movements for the second. There are a lot of people on this board smarter than me though so take it for what it's worth.

Day 1: AM Chest.....PM Shoulders/ Traps
Day 2: AM Quads....PM Back/ Bi's
Day 3: AM Tris.........PM Hamstrings/ Calves
Day 4: Rest......

I made some of my best gains when I did two a day. Very similar to the workout posted above... at least the three on one off. I couldn't keep up that pace the whole cycle.. but while I did the gains kept coming....

I say go for it.... good luck!!

Gilly,

How many sets would you do and what rep ranges would you work in? You have really helped me out a lot guys appreciate it!:)

Top Bottom