Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding my blood work - experienced opinions sought!

Revheavy

Hi,

I am a first time TestE user, running 500mg a week total, with nothing additional!

I am onto my third week and have got a little paranoid (as the newbies do) around gyno as I started having a tingly sensation, though nothing more. so I decided to get my bloods done. - again, maybe another newbie mistake not getting them done before and during!
I have read the initial post which is very informative, however i am having an issue trying to gauge how 'severe' or not my results are!

So im hoping someone with a lot of experience would offer an opinion:
Oestradiol - 283 pmol/L ('normal' indicated to be 41 - 159)...
Progesterone - 0.962 nmol/L ('normal' indicated to be 0 - 0.474)... - TBH, i think i might be naturally high in this as i have all the 'effects' naturally :/
Prolactin - 265 mU/L (normal indicated to be 86 - 324)...

Clearly the Oestrogen and Progesterone are high... I just don't know if these figures are dangerously high, managebly high or 'chill, not too high at all really'...

I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Proviron - Looking towards PCT options...

However I only have the natural AI DIM which i've only just started taking - I don't have any Arimidex :/

Experienced opinions would be greatly received, Thanks :)

why on the planet earth would you start a cycle, especially a cycle with test, which you SHOULD KNOW converts to estrogen, and NOT have an AI at least on hand??? why are you using steroids when you dont really know what you are doing? its okay to be new at this and its okay to learn but man, what you have done here is wreckless... you dont know how to run a proper pct, you dont know what ancillaries to be using and im sure you didnt get pre cycle bloodwork either, right??

Honestly, I know all these things! I’m pretty well read, but don’t have the contacts to obtain this stuff easily... - hence I have the over the counter AI...

I have been getting bits here and there... and like I say, I’m not really showing symptoms as such, just got a bit paranoid!

I did test years ago and didn’t have any issues... I also fell in the trap of ‘you’ll be fine on this dose’ statements...

I see you comment on a lot of the posts! If you have some thoughts on my results I’d appreciate it! - I’ve read some other articles which would indicate I’m not that much over the ‘normal’ level...

Obviously you can chew me out some more, but that seems a little counter productive now...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

why on the planet earth would you start a cycle, especially a cycle with test, which you SHOULD KNOW converts to estrogen, and NOT have an AI at least on hand??? why are you using steroids when you dont really know what you are doing? its okay to be new at this and its okay to learn but man, what you have done here is wreckless... you dont know how to run a proper pct, you dont know what ancillaries to be using and im sure you didnt get pre cycle bloodwork either, right??

I just sent a long reply but it didn’t submit, pfff...

In short, I’m well read, I get it, I agree! I ran test years ago and was fine, and fell into the whole trap of self reassurance given I struggle to source this stuff - hence I’m using over the counter AI’s!!

I’m not showing any symptoms as such, just got myself a little paranoid and the results didn’t help!

I appreciate you write a lot of responses on the threads... do you have a view on my results? - I would appreciate your thoughts... I have since read some articles stating they’re only just over the expected ‘normal’ levels...

You can of course continue to chew me out... but I’d sooner some thoughts on the results/levels... unless you don’t know, in which case no worries :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I would either get some aromasin from either Domestic-Supply or sarms.forsale. If for some reason you do not do that then lower your dose to closer to 300mg per week. The results will not be as good but you will lower the aromatization.

Top Bottom