Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Testosterone I have never seen on here?

crimson coal

Here is a question I havn't seen asked here or have maybe missed a post about it. There are so many different kinds od test like cyp, enanthate, sus (which is a mixture) etc. What I want to know is.....What kind of test does the body itself produce? Which marketed test would it be closest to? What is added or taken away to produce the different kinds of test that are on the market today? It seems weird that the body produces "one kind of testosterone" but there are many different kinds to choose from.

the body poduces regular, unesterized, free testosterone endogenously. i guess the closest thing would be suspension?

Max is right,the closest would be suspension,since it hs no ester chain attached.Once the ester chain is cleaved off of ANY test,you are left with a plain old test molecule.The ester chain is nothing more than a time inluencing releaser of the testosterone molecule into free circulation.

damn this got answered quicker than I thought it would. So the ester that is added turns it into cyp, enan, etc? Which one of these test would be best for leaning out then?

A follow up question:
Anyone know what kind of ester the popular test gels use?

Don't worry, I'm not interested in getting some (my anadrol, sus and winny cycle works fine)...just want to know if the question is ever posed to me in the gym.

I don't think any would necessarily be better than the other,but perhaps the release rate might influence how much aromitase is up-regulated at a given time.Suspension seems to impart the most water-retention,likely due to the immediate influx of test molecules being dumped directly into the blood stream.I think that for cutting with test,it would be much wiser to regulate it's turnover to estradiol with the use of an anti-aromitase such as anstrozole/liquidex,rather than getting caught up in thinking that a particular esterified version will impart less water-retention/fat partitioning.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I don't think any would necessarily be better than the other,but perhaps the release rate might influence how much aromitase is up-regulated at a given time.Suspension seems to impart the most water-retention,likely due to the immediate influx of test molecules being dumped directly into the blood stream.I think that for cutting with test,it would be much wiser to regulate it's turnover to estradiol with the use of an anti-aromitase such as anstrozole/liquidex,rather than getting caught up in thinking that a particular esterified version will impart less water-retention/fat partitioning.

I agree 110%.

I'm having great results cutting using prop, eq and anavar along with .5mg arimidex ed. I'm down 22 pounds since jan1st w/o any eca, t-3, clen or dnp.

Test gels and patches contain unesterified Testosterone, which is why you apply them once a day. In the case of patches, you wear the thing for at least 8 hours. The patches specifically contain 328mg of testoserone USP. The company reports at least 5mg absoption during the time the patch is worn.

Top Bottom