Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay question, cardio on empty stomach...

JoNeS

When I do my cardio on an empty stomach in the morning, should I take my normal AM vitamins before the cardio? More specifically my coq10 for energy. Or should I wait till the first meal after cardio before I take my vitamins?

Any other opinions? Should I take my multi-v and CoQ10 before AM cardio? Or should I take it with the first meal?

I did that once got pretty nauseas. I did am cardio religiously last year and i Think i ate up alot of muscle got down to like 175 @ 7% From 190 @ 10%, I did did afternoon/evening cardio and got from 195 @ 10% down to 190@ at 7%, my opinion it sucks, coupled with the fact you get less sleep because you wake up earlier, your cortisol levels shoot through the roof, your testosterone goes down, it plain sucks. Bodybuilders, make it a point to eat every 3 hours, to prevent catabolism, and thats pretty much what your doing in the morning. Youll definately loose more weight, but its like 1:1 fat:muscle IMO.

With the right diet cardio in the morning works and you can keep your lean mass. Im doing it now and under the direction of a certian diet guru .Ive gone from 265 16% lean weight was 224 to 250 10% lean weight is 225 in 5.5 weeks.

Top Bottom