Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th week and no significant increase in size.why???

luxu86

hello all, this is my first cycle and im already on week 4 of only test sustanon 300-400 mg per week. So far ive only gain around 2-3 pounds and i dont think i look physically bigger or or more muscular..why is that? is it because ive only been doing home workouts with dumbbells since gyms are closed? or am i not eating enough? the test is real cause ive dot before and after blood tests and i went from 250 testosterone to 1010 testosterone...so whats happening?

or should i just increase the dose? im 5'6 and 162 pounds.

There are a lot of reasons why you aren't gaining much weight.

Your gear could be fake - unless you know for certain that it's real.

Your caloric intake might not be adequate to gain significant bodyweight.

You might be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time - so the scale won't move as much.

You might be half assing it in your workout and not getting enough overall stimulation.

Hard to say.

One thing I can say, at your size you certainly do NOT need to increase the dose.

I can gain size and strength at 250mg a week easily - and 99% of guys out there can too - up to a point, because it is already significantly more than the body produces in a week - the high end being maybe 70mg test for an absolute stud.

Increasing the dose should be a last resort. Make sure your diet, training, and sleep/rest are in order first. I guarantee that if you cannot grow like a weed off 300-400mg a week of REAL testosterone, then you're doing something wrong.

run bloods to eliminate the option of it being bad gear

if it is good gear then your expectations are just too high. keep in mind most people who use or used steroids look like they don't even lift. not trying to be mean but it is the truth. there is more to this then just using steroids

i ran bloods already and my TEST levels increased alot. (highest its ever been) so i doubt the gear is fake.

hello all, this is my first cycle and im already on week 4 of only test sustanon 300-400 mg per week. So far ive only gain around 2-3 pounds and i dont think i look physically bigger or or more muscular..why is that? is it because ive only been doing home workouts with dumbbells since gyms are closed? or am i not eating enough? the test is real cause ive dot before and after blood tests and i went from 250 testosterone to 1010 testosterone...so whats happening?

or should i just increase the dose? im 5'6 and 162 pounds.

One issue is it's hard for us to see ourselves honestly.

2-3lbs in 4 weeks when the test hasn't even peaked in your blood yet is actually pretty good. You are just getting into the sweet spot now.

hmm, thanks everyone. Not sure why NJ is taking forever to open up gyms.but they can open up restaurants and liquor stores,ok....the north east sucks ass.

Top Bottom