Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kids at home and exes and training

Gibbysweet

Do you ladies have any children and if so how many? I have my own 6 year old boy and a 16 year old step daughter and we all live under the same roof as of this week. the step daughter has shared custody with my husbands ex and i do not like her very much. With all this going on, how do I train? i really need to get back to training but dont even know when to make the time.

thankfully no kids, one of the best investments I ever made

I've been in sort of your situation before dealing with a loser ex, just ask yourself is the dude really worth it? if he is then you are going to have to suck it up until the kids are grown which won't be long in your situation. if he isn't then get out now before the kids get too invested

i wouldn't mind dating a chick with kids IF she was super hot and amazing all around. but if she is a pain in the ass and has a pain in the ass ex then it won't work

I am back to work at the office now but was home for 2 months. I have 2 kids and a wife at home. I was able to train because I have a home gym in the basement. You have to make time for yourself. There is no excuse that you don't have time. Not only for physical but also mental health.

Top Bottom