Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best excersises for triceps?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
I work my triceps out with my chest on Tuesdays and this is what I do: Skullcrusher: 4x8, close grip bench press: 4X8, tricep pulldown : 2X8.

What do you guys do for your triceps?

I include numerous exercises. . .

I like to use a 3 day rotation. . this includes:

- close grip bench presses
- wide grip lockouts
- french presses
- close grip lockouts
- parallel dips

When working triceps, I only choose 1 movement.

tate presses have added slabs of meat on the back of my arms and lbs to my pressing.

X

Haha don't ask me, my arms pretty much suck, but I'm relying heavily on skull crushers, behind the head extentions and weighted dips right now.

I alternate close grips with extensions. Only one tri exercise per workout. Sometimes I'll throw in some pressdowns at the end to really chase the pump. Few things more physically satisfying than a huge tri pump.

"All forms of presses and free weight tricep extensions, particularly in the decline position." - Charles Poliquin
Personally, the only work my triceps get are from bench presses.

Exodus said:
tate presses have added slabs of meat on the back of my arms and lbs to my pressing.

X

You do these at the end of your DE or ME upper day? Or otherwise?

What rep and set scheme do you generally use?

Thanks,
Joker

I train my tri's pretty hard. Here's what I did the other day and I almost cried when I woke up:

3 sets each with a pull down warm up set, these are in order:

1.Cable pull downs w/ rope
2.Skull Crushers (dumbell with hammer type grip to isolate tri)
3.Cable overhead extensions
4.Dumbell Kickbacks
5.French Press (dumbell)
6.Cable pull downs (drop set)
7.Dips (unweighted)

And I highly recommend not training tri's on the same day as chest. You are robbing yourself there.

Top Bottom