Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks left on my blast

MUhanroy

I have 8 weeks left on my blast of 400mg a week testosterone.
I am looking to add in some trenbolone or maybe an oral to my cycle just for the last 2 months of it. I will go back to my cruise dose after my blast but wanted to know if this was a smart idea to test out my body and push me more

tren is not something you add on a whim man, DO NOT do that... i would just finish it out as is... beyond that, you literally make no mention of what your goals even are and since i nor anyone else here i know is a psychic, it makes it rather difficult to help

You could consider adding sarms to your blast now sir but I would not add any other steroids at this point.

I am looking to add in some trenbolone or maybe an oral to my cycle just for the last 2 months of it. I will go back to my cruise dose after my blast but wanted to know if this was a smart idea to test out my body and push me more

If you have 8 weeks left it's good
add some 200-300mgs of trenbolone/week and run it
add some dostinex 0.25mgs/week too

Why do you need to 'test your body'?

You may add 300mgs of TREN at this point and run for another 8 weeks and make sure you take N2Guard for organ support

Top Bottom