Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulgarian tribulus vs. regular tribulus

raceli

I'm looking to increase my testosterone levels naturally using Tribulus. My question is is there any differences between using Bulgarian Tribulus and regular Tribulus. The only difference is that I see are the prices. Is this a marketing gimmick or is there really a difference that's worth paying more for

I swear by tribulus , but I just get one right off of Amazon
I don’t get the cheapest and I definitely don’t get the most expensive I just look for one that has decent reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to increase my testosterone levels naturally using Tribulus. My question is is there any differences between using Bulgarian Tribulus and regular Tribulus. The only difference is that I see are the prices. Is this a marketing gimmick or is there really a difference that's worth paying more for

I like bulgarian tribulus more potent I only use it in a supplement stack n2generate es these days

Nope. All that matters is the percentage of standardized extract

Top Bottom