Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Prisoner Of Mutilation - The Beast's Training Journal

Hey everyone! I figured Id start an online journal. For motivation and maybe itll help and inspire some others! Since I dont have a fully planned out routine on any given day, and my training can be real instinctual, my routines can differ greatly. ThanX again everyone! Ill start by posting today's routine:

11-9-03 Sunday Upper chest, Speed Bench, Rear delts and Delts

Heres the routine I did:

135x20 (warm-up)
225x10 (warm-up)
275x11(one rep PR) (warm-up)
315x6 (super light)
335x2.75 (light, just missed lockout)
355x1 ( Blasted up pretty quickly)
365 (Only got it a little more then half way up)
360 (almost got it, went off balance a bit)
325x1.5
300x3.5
225x18

Then Speed Bench: 10 sets with 160lbs for 3 reps , 30 seconds rest between sets.Speed was better then ever even after the 11 sets of incline.

Then Rear delts: 3 sets on a reverse fly machine, 3 sets using a rope attachment with the whole stack

Lastly Some shoulders: 3 sets on a pin loaded shoulder press

ThanX again everyone!

Last edited:
Mike_Rojas said:
Great idea starting the journal, beast. Mine helps me big time.

ThanX brother!! I got the idea from you and a few others. I have a written journal, this one will detail all of my workouts more though, and will be for everyone to view. ThanX again!!!!!

I smell a 20,000 post thread soon judging from conversations you and thebrute have

Good idea man. That's a sick bench for your bodyweight.

slobberknocker said:
Good idea man. That's a sick bench for your bodyweight.

ThanX SlobberKnocker!! Too bad I dont have your deadlift!!!! hahaha Hopefully itll get much stronger in the months to come!!
ThanX again brother!!!!

Top Bottom