Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To any national competitor here!

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
I am trying to decide what to do about the diuretic testing at the USA in July. I know they do not test to many people. (if any really) So I will more than likly roll the dice (hey it is in Vegas!) and see what happens. What are your thoughts?

Peace

If you need to use them to be in the top of the class, then yes I would do it. You are talking national level competition.
No doubt at all, just play it safe.

Sal

I'll be there too bro....from what I have been told they do test randomly.....it is a roll of the dice.....so this may sound goofy but I have done it in the past.....I have found lasix won't show up if you use it three to four weeks out...then watch sodium and liquid intake.....I know it's a long time......here is the weird part....starting 6 hours before show time....slam one case of diet dr. pepper.....you will piss out every last drop of water in your body...couple that with ephedrine and red bull and you will be amazed...I did a little beta test on myself when somebody told me about it and it works.......good luck.......my bro Mark will for sure be there.....and I am working on it but I have a show in may also.....don't know if my body will cooperate...PEACE:D

Top Bottom