Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH - a very poor anabolism to cost ratio

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
If HGH is known to be not very anabolic, especially when compared to other anabolics, why is it used in such high doses considering how expensive it is?

What are some of your anecdotal experiences with higher doses?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

if you get legit hgh and you run it at 3iu's or more expect side effects like carpal tunnel and high blood sugar for example. there is no reason to run it at high dosages unless you are competing at a high level!

most of us who are 40+ in age will benefit from just 2iu's a day bigtime

if you get legit hgh and you run it at 3iu's or more expect side effects like carpal tunnel and high blood sugar for example. there is no reason to run it at high dosages unless you are competing at a high level!

most of us who are 40+ in age will benefit from just 2iu's a day bigtime
I agree, I'm with you on that I run 2iu with my TRT. When I'm blasting I'll up it with calories however.

If HGH is known to be not very anabolic, especially when compared to other anabolics, why is it used in such high doses considering how expensive it is?

its not about anabolic ratio, hgh does something steroids or anabolic cant, works on a different system

once you use it long enough you'll see your body transform literally

HGH is via the pituatary gland aka growth factor stimulation, not necessarily anabolism.

1) Run solo... yeah not that anabolic.
2) But it's not run solo when high doses are used
3) It's only run high by pros
4) Genetics.
5) Cos they're either not paying for it or get it cheap

If you're not a pro, competing etc don't run it high

Top Bottom