Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should We Consider Drug Addicts as Losers? Why do we then?

curling

I was thinking the other day about this. Say someone is a coke head, crack addict, her junkie or whatever floats their boat, why do other people consider them losers for being such. I mean why should we just someone else for what they like even if we consider a loser life style.

I mean maybe somebody when they shoot up like that feeling better than any thing else they have esperienced on this planet. So why should we think they are losers just because we don't like it. So what if they sell everything they have to buy their drug of choice if that is what they like doing in life shouldn't that be their perogative without other people calling them junkies? I guess this could go for fat people too maybe they want to 20 gallongs of ice cream a week because it makes them happy should we call them a pig too just for doing such?
Anyway do you see what I am saying?

Well I'll be damned, curling. Did you just have an epiphany? I welcome you to the world of abstract and conceptual thinking.:)

ignorance.

we don't understand why they do that to their bodies, therefore it is wrong. society is fucked like that.

This is very generous natured and liberal minded of you curling. What's happened? Are you not feeling yourself today?

Last edited:
Very true. Some of the best people that I have met in my life are drug users. There are MANY forms of escapism in life, drug use/abuse is just one of them.

Drugs have been demonized by mainstream society and is just one other way to alienate others for not having the same beliefs as "NORMAL" society.

The fucked up thing is that it is "o.k." as long as you have a little piece of paper from a doctor..

Its all bullshit.

If that is truly a person's choice and it doesn't harm others, I have no complaints. If he/she is in control, I have respect for him/her. If not, it is pathetic, IMO. That is just an opinion, though.

HansNZ said:
This is very generous natured and liberal minded of your curling. What's happened? Are you not feeling yourself today?

That's what I'm saying.

Ya know, people who BASE jump, skydive, motocross, etc. are idolized on TV. I wonder what your chances of serious bodily harm from one of these forms of escapism are compared to doing coke or some other hard drug.

Top Bottom