Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangers for wife's testosterone levels?

OldSlow

Hello all. We are looking for advice about my wife's testosterone levels. She is a 66 year old lady that decided to see if testosterone would help her mental and physical well being. She is currently injecting 25 mg every 2 weeks of Testosterone Cypionate. She has injected three times.

She just had blood tests taken. The Testosterone, Total, LC/MS level is 385 ng/dl. The Free Testosterone(Direct) is 9.0 pg/ml.
Are these levels dangerously high? Are they too high for long term?

She does not have acne, no extra hair growth. She has a magnificent head of hair with no signs of thinning. She is feeling much better, she no longer has depression like funks, is happier and her libido is great again. We are loving life.

We want to be sure she does no harm and want to adjust the dosage to be safe if needed. We are hoping to get expert opinion from your experiences.

your numbers are off

25mgs every 2 weeks would not cause a 385 ng/dl reading.

using about 125mgs a week would get that #.. your wife is using 1/10th of that

STEVESMI, thank you for your reply.

I checked the testosterone vial and it says 200 mg/ml. We use a 22G x 1 1/2 3 ml syringe. My wife doses 1/4 ml once every 2 weeks. In the week leading up to the blood test she had bronchitis and they gave her a prednisone shot which should not affect the testosterone level.

The blood test levels were;
Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 385.4 HIGH
Free Testosterone(Direct) 9.0

We are new to all of this and hope that this clears up what dose she is using. She takes blood pressure and diabetes meds but I wouldn’t think those effect the testosterone levels. Her BP has been good and her A1c was perfect.

STEVESMI, thank you for your reply.

I checked the testosterone vial and it says 200 mg/ml. We use a 22G x 1 1/2 3 ml syringe. My wife doses 1/4 ml once every 2 weeks. In the week leading up to the blood test she had bronchitis and they gave her a prednisone shot which should not affect the testosterone level.

The blood test levels were;
Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 385.4 HIGH
Free Testosterone(Direct) 9.0

We are new to all of this and hope that this clears up what dose she is using. She takes blood pressure and diabetes meds but I wouldn’t think those effect the testosterone levels. Her BP has been good and her A1c was perfect.

she is taking 50mgs of test every 2 weeks.. so 25mgs a week. pretty sure that is accurate

screen shot the actual bloodwork, your #'s are off on that.

Below is a screen shot of the testosterone portion of her blood tests.

Attachments

• 76395B85-B555-4F51-9F7F-702E5D5823F0.jpg
    76395B85-B555-4F51-9F7F-702E5D5823F0.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom