Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are some MUST HAVES for MEN?

georgie24

what are some must have things for men like supplements vitamins ect.. right now im not on anything, im going to to supplement store to get some things and would like to pick up some "guy stuff".

(no gear)

I am not sure if there is any other brand that sells a comparible product but GNC has a "Just for Men" multivitamin that really makes me feel great. It has a considerable amount more vits
& mins than the regular brands of vitamins like Centrum. Just be wary of the one with Extra Iron. That shit made my muscles sore and joints ache on a constant basis. I dropped the iron product and felt better.

Thats the multi-vitamin I use. GNC's megamen is hard too beat, I haven't found one that can beat it. I wouldn't shop there for much else though.

satchboogie said:
pussy, food, protein, and steroids.

not much else need in a man's world..

:lmao:

Satch told you all you need to know! LOL
Add sleep and you have my entire life! :)

The Multi's from GNC are really good!

georgie24 said:
what are some must have things for men like supplements vitamins ect.. right now im not on anything, im going to to supplement store to get some things and would like to pick up some "guy stuff".

(no gear)

This is a great question. there is good research out that vitamin E and selenium together significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer. I take 400 IU Vit and 200 mcg selenium ED

Also if you take a multi, make sure it is iron free, since you don't bleed out every month, you don't want to accumulate too much iron.

I Take Every day
Flax oil
Fish Oil
Vitamin E 400 IU(non racemic)
Selenium 200mcg
Chromium 400 mcg
multi with lycopene
saw palmetto 2 x a day
glucosamine 1000 mg
Super B complex
Vit C 1000
Green Tea Extract