Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phosphagen HP Before OR After Workout

stos

Is is better to take Phosphagen HP right before or right after the workout? Phosphagen HP is a creatine transport supplement with 30 grams of sugar (dextrose) per serving.

I have been using Phosphagen Hp on and off since it first came out. When I use it I don't use the loading phase. I just take one serving a day. Usually I take it when I get home from my workout, but sometimes if I go to the gym late in the day I will take it before I go. I realy don't notice any difference when I take it different times during the day, but I can tell you just taking it period has bulked me up and made me stronger. Most people would probably tell you to take it after, or take it before and after your workout. Do what works for you bottom line..

AFTER

Take it after! Why would you want all of that dextrose in your system before you lift? Not only will at that sugar prevent your metabolism from burning more fat during your workout, but an insulin spike during training isn't good. Don't you feel like shit during your workout once your blood sugar crashes? Creatine is fine to take before a workout, but save the simple sugars for post workout. Good Luck!

Top Bottom