Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young chick - so wrong, but I can't control myself.

A

alien amp pharm

So my buddy wants me to go on a double date with him and this chick he recently met. (with one of her friends).

Now I am 28, almost 29 and this girl just turned 19. I called her for the first time last night and her voice sounds very young.

Is it bad that it totally turned me on?

I mean that could be like Curling's daughter or something.
I'm nearly 10 years older than this girl.
Am I just a dirty old man preying on the innocent little chickees? because that would rule!

LOL

Stay away from the jailbait bor

Especially you. She'll break your heart and make you cry

alien amp pharm said:
So my buddy wants me to go on a double date with him and this chick he recently met. (with one of her friends).

Now I am 28, almost 29 and this girl just turned 19. I called her for the first time last night and her voice sounds very young.

Am I just a dirty old man preying on the innocent little chickees? because that would rule!

No, you just wanted an oppertunity to brag.[ Did I just spell that wrong, I need to start reading again] Good going man.

It will give you a chance to actually TEACH a Woman the fine art of using and
abusing a weak man, making him grovel and beg for evey bit of attention..

I envy you bro..

JerseyArt said:
LOL

Stay away from the jailbait bor

Especially you. She'll break your heart and make you cry

Dude, General Foods International Coffees commercials make him cry....

alien amp pharm said:

Gonna BITE my tongue Cuddle boy... :rainbow:

No serioulsy.. age is of NO importance... If it doesn't bother you and it doesn't bother her.. eh.. whats the problem.

Don't worry about what 'everyone' else things... F**k um if they don't like it.. I mean your only gonna cuddle with her after all.. NO harm done. ;)

Top Bottom