Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pilates and Weight training

BigDres

Hey, ive started doing pilates, but i need to work out a schedule whereas the pilates can most benefit me, even though im doing split routine weight training because i heard its not good to do them on the same day or even days of resting... right now im doing
mon -chest
tues - backcalves
wed - rest
thurs - shoulders
fri- arms
sat - legs

all with different reps and set that ive set up and im usually running atleast 20-30min everyday i train, and abs 2-3times a week, when would it be appropiate to fit in pilates,because i like what it does, and i know i can make room for it, even if i changed my current schedule, i was thinking combining back and chest, shoulders and legs, and arms.... so it could be a 3day splite routine and fit in cardio and pilates on the other days of the week.

Drop the Pilates and do some pumpin dude...

if you wanna stick with the pilates, treat it as you would a cardio workout....AM, PM, whenever you do it.

i did it for a while to switch things up, and its nothing more than a cardio workout that uses alot of core....

Top Bottom