Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol/anavar cycle

HOPDUP95

I have done this cycle before along with some n2guard at 60/tbol every day and 50/var every day. I got good results but it shut me down bad. I was considering doing the cycle again and wanted to know what people recommend taking to keep from shutting down. I took hcg es during the last cycle but i still was not 100%.

Just looking for help on what I can do to help with this....

Thanks

What do you mean by "shutdown"? No libido?

If so, Proviron would help, but a Test base would be best.

I know, i have heard this before as well, but i have also seen several people stack them. I guess i wouldn't tell for sure if i had any issues but I didn't feel bad on it before.

IMO, no result is ever worth being suppressed. What's your feeling on oils? How 'bout one of the 2 with test?

Take Oxandrovar with GW and S4 from sarms1. That combo is killer, and since its so short the shit down is allot easier to recover from

I have done this cycle before along with some n2guard at 60/tbol every day and 50/var every day. I got good results but it shut me down bad. I was considering doing the cycle again and wanted to know what people recommend taking to keep from shutting down. I took hcg es during the last cycle but i still was not 100%.

Just looking for help on what I can do to help with this....

Thanks

Steroids are going to shut you down, no matter if it's oral only or injections, tbol/var is no difference. Here is a good oral cutter if you want to run:
Beginner Oral only Cutting Steroid Cycle - Evolutionary.org

Steroids are going to shut you down, no matter if it's oral only or injections, tbol/var is no difference. Here is a good oral cutter if you want to run:
Beginner Oral only Cutting Steroid Cycle - Evolutionary.org

Thank you for the link. i have been curious about winstrol as well, would you recommend that over tbol? I did like the results from the tbol/var, but everyone is saying not to do two orals... What would be the difference between that and runnin the oral win and var?

Also everyone talks bad about clenbuterol and I read that one of the sides is the hardening of one of the valves in your heart. Is that just if you use too much? I have some at home but after reading that was afraid to use it.

I know that all steroids will shut you down if you use too much, i have just heard so many people talk about using test as a base to keep it from happening on cycle. it seems that test will shut you down as well then so its kind of pointless.

IMO, no result is ever worth being suppressed. What's your feeling on oils? How 'bout one of the 2 with test?

I was trying to keep from pinning is all. I am not completely against it but worried about it with applying for certain jobs.

Top Bottom