Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle advice, detailed history

e_mashek

Plat Hero
Platinum
46 years old, 110 kg, about 18% bf. Ultimate goal is to walk around fairly shredded at about 90kg. Current goal is to slowly get back under 100 while getting stronger and healing a bit.

I am both hypothyroidal and hypogonadal. Been on treatment for both for 20+ years. Most likely had low T/high E issues my whole life, but grew up in foster care where no one ever bothered to check. without TRT my T is about 150-190 and E2 is 50. Been cruising on 250 testE/week and 12.5 Aromisin EoD for about 5 years now. Blood and labs are good and stable. Done 4 cycles in the last 5 years on top of this with mixed results. Last cycle ended about 2 years ago and was 500 testE and 400 TrenE/week with 50 mg winny EoD for the last 6 weeks. Dropped about 15 kg during that and got stronger/looked pretty good. I didn't get any sides from that. Took lots of support and cardarine with it. Labs were actually better mid cycle than before starting. My weight was as high as 175 kg about 15 years ago and as low as 89kg about 1.5 years ago.

I live in SE Asia and can get most things easily, though I think much of it is underdosed. Some pharma stuff is available here such as AI's, proviron, caber, etc.

There is a figure competition here next November I would love to be in good enough shape to compete in, so this cycle will hopefully help me in that direction, slimming down, increasing a bit of lean mass, and maintaining/slightly building some power. I had quite a bit of lose skin when I got to 89 before, so not sure competing will be feasible. Probably wouldn't do surgery if that's what it came down to.

Anyway, cycle advice please, as I've only really done Tren with either anavar or winny alongside my TRT protocol. Thinking of raising my test, adding deca with either var, tbol, or epistane (which I haven't found here yet).

Other notes: Already on telmisartan for BP and thiazide for edema, which is mostly controlled. Have occasional edema flareups but no idea why. BP is stable and good. Liver is great. Let me know any other info you'd need to give informed advice. Thanks!

46 years old, 110 kg, about 18% bf. Ultimate goal is to walk around fairly shredded at about 90kg. Current goal is to slowly get back under 100 while getting stronger and healing a bit.

I am both hypothyroidal and hypogonadal. Been on treatment for both for 20+ years. Most likely had low T/high E issues my whole life, but grew up in foster care where no one ever bothered to check. without TRT my T is about 150-190 and E2 is 50. Been cruising on 250 testE/week and 12.5 Aromisin EoD for about 5 years now. Blood and labs are good and stable. Done 4 cycles in the last 5 years on top of this with mixed results. Last cycle ended about 2 years ago and was 500 testE and 400 TrenE/week with 50 mg winny EoD for the last 6 weeks. Dropped about 15 kg during that and got stronger/looked pretty good. I didn't get any sides from that. Took lots of support and cardarine with it. Labs were actually better mid cycle than before starting. My weight was as high as 175 kg about 15 years ago and as low as 89kg about 1.5 years ago.

I live in SE Asia and can get most things easily, though I think much of it is underdosed. Some pharma stuff is available here such as AI's, proviron, caber, etc.

There is a figure competition here next November I would love to be in good enough shape to compete in, so this cycle will hopefully help me in that direction, slimming down, increasing a bit of lean mass, and maintaining/slightly building some power. I had quite a bit of lose skin when I got to 89 before, so not sure competing will be feasible. Probably wouldn't do surgery if that's what it came down to.

Anyway, cycle advice please, as I've only really done Tren with either anavar or winny alongside my TRT protocol. Thinking of raising my test, adding deca with either var, tbol, or epistane (which I haven't found here yet).

Other notes: Already on telmisartan for BP and thiazide for edema, which is mostly controlled. Have occasional edema flareups but no idea why. BP is stable and good. Liver is great. Let me know any other info you'd need to give informed advice. Thanks!

If you want to do a figure competition being lean is important

since you have a base I would work off that base

you said no sides from trenbolone before so you can double down

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
300mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
50mgs winstrol/day
7 caps n2guar /day organ liver support
10mgs aromasin ed
split doses 3 shots/week and 2 oral doses ed

edema isn't something to ignore. it is a sign of organ dysfunction. you need to work on your lifestyle right now man. please do not cycle steroids yet

if you look at his history i disagree steve
hes already deep in the game

bros good to see you on EF

whatever cycle info you get make sure you come back and LOG your cycle on EF
tell us who you cycling training and dieting and prepping for the show

i suggest
testosterone
trenbolone
winstrol

you are a vet so all good

trenbolone 300mgs
testosterone 500mgs