Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3cc's into rear deltoid, w/ insulin pins?

Dead Man Inc

I'm considering rear delt injections, and I was told that u can shoot 3cc's into them and also that u can use insulin pins.

Is this all true?

:bat: Dead Man Inc :bat:

I'd like info on this too, since my rear delts are lagging a bit. 3 cc's seem like an awful lot for that muscle though...

I don't know about the volume that you could shoot into them, but wouldn't the guage of the pin be dependent on what you're shooting?

malhavoc said:
I don't know about the volume that you could shoot into them, but wouldn't the guage of the pin be dependent on what you're shooting?

Not really IMO. I got some really thick deca through an insulin pin once when I had to. It just takes FOREVER to load and you have to PUSH like hell on the plunger. The only problem I'd see would be with winny, since it may clog if you have Jurox or something.

3cc's in rear delt? no way... 1cc max... I injected 3cc into delts, each on eod... And ended up with big pockets of gear in each delt about the size of a baseball... I wouldnt do it

I shoot 2.5 in my delts eod with no probs. Just make sure you go in deep so you don't release it above the muscle and end up with a big ass lump of wasted gear.

Top Bottom