Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test and clomid? Required?

Scaggs

Hey do any of you guys think Avantlabs one+ or vpx's 1-test should be followed by clomid therapy?

Scaggs

Yea thats what i figured. I hear even on PH's you should take Trib or go through a clomid regimen after.

ok thanks

Scaggs

what made me think of it was my lethargy and slight depression after coming off Prohormones. i had no aggression in the gym. barely even any desire to lift. i was all mopy and shit. i lifted light for about a month. i finally have the intesity back. i was on PH's for a long time without any post cycle theropy. don't want that to happen again.

thanks for giving my broke ass the 2 cents

Scaggs

"Required" is not the fitting term, however, helpful is. It all depends on the length of your cycle. If you follow Bill L's line of reasoning, then after 8 weeks, Clomid alone would be of no such help, although on a shorter cycle of 2 weeks, recovery would be expedited.

ECA can be used much like Clen to impart an anti-catabolic effect, if one doses it small and frequently (this is to overcome ECA's short half-life [4 hours] in oppostion to Clen's [35]).

This is an example, and can be custom fitted such as you see it:

6AM: 5-10 mgs of E/50-100 of C
9AML Same
12PM: Same
2:30: Same
5:00: Same
7:30: Same

If Clomid is available to you, then yes, I'd use it for post-cycle. The only thing I'm unsure of is the half-life of the 1AD/4AD combo. There may be information about this on the board somewhere. I'd treat the post-cycle recovery just like any other cycle...

Clomid
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2-5: 100mg
Day 6-10: 50mg

I would definately include clomid or nolva as post cycle recovery after 1-test or even 4-ad

it will just get you going again much quicker

If Clomid is available to you, then yes, I'd use it for post-cycle. The only thing I'm unsure of is the half-life of the 1AD/4AD combo. There may be information about this on the board somewhere. I'd treat the post-cycle recovery just like any other cycle...

Clomid
Day 1: 300mg
Day 2-5: 100mg
Day 6-10: 50mg

Scaggs

Top Bottom