Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unwanted pumps

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Hi guys, hope the government gym shutdown is treating you good! I’m nearing end of cycle:

Teste300/deca400/prov50 daily/winny20 daily/ arimidex1 EOD

Although muscle pumps are MUCH welcome in the gym, I’m getting extreme pumps in shin muscle during jogging and even jaw pumps while eating. I can drink my food, but I really like to jog more then 100 meters! I’ve basically been sore since day one on this cycle (and I love it) but I was always under impression juice would help my muscles heal faster equaling less soreness. My question is which one of these are giving me such pumps or is it a combination of them and much better workouts? And is there anything I can do or take naturally to help lessen pumps (especially in shins) like to know for future cycles...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Thanks guys! I didn’t plan to be on winny entire cycle so next time I’ll make a switch. It’s really my only complaint with cycle. I’ll look into the n2guard

So is there another steroid I can consider next cycle for better muscle recovery other then deca? Deca boasts joint and ligament repair (which is what I wanted) but I’m looking more for overnight recovery so as not to be so sore everyday. Deca is as toxic as I want to go and like to try something new...or do you think if I eliminate winny that I’ll feel less sore?

So is there another steroid I can consider next cycle for better muscle recovery other then deca? Deca boasts joint and ligament repair (which is what I wanted) but I’m looking more for overnight recovery so as not to be so sore everyday. Deca is as toxic as I want to go and like to try something new...or do you think if I eliminate winny that I’ll feel less sore?

It doesn't really. I've seen the studies which say it does but it's as bad at masking the issues guys have and them coming back worse after.

Definitely do not run an oral if you like to run/spring. You can get some nasty shin and lower back pumps. Winny and var are some of the worst for that.

Top Bottom