Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Lifters from ALABAMA here?

JDarty6173

Well me and a bud of mine are trying to find some powerlifters from Alabama. So we can get together once or twice a month and hit a workout together...Plus go to meets together... We train Westside so naturally if you don't we will try and convert you :)

So come on out of the woodwork, I know there have to be some of ya out there.. Guys and Gals both welcome no matter what your strength level.. I am in Tuscaloosa and my bud in in Montgomery and we're really wanting to get something together here...

So post away or PM me if you prefer

PEACE

Last edited:
NORTH ALABAMA LIFTER

Lifting up here in Muscle Shoals for about 14 years(competing or trying). Went to Shelby Robbins meets intuscaloosa til he quit. Been going aapf in athens georgia last couple of meets and like them. going back march29. been doing westside for about a year now and love it. bench went from 430 to 485. you guys looking at any meets soon ?

Huntsville up in this biaaaaatch. Last meet was out of state (ISA, Carrollton, Ga.). Will be judging a bench press meet (touch-and-go, why do they need a judge??) at Powerhouse in Albertville in March.

BTW, there will be a push-pull meet in Huntsville (what is up with these damn meets, can't anybody squat anymore?) at Total Fitness on March 17th, 10:00 am. Might bench but more than likely will spectate.

The Lions Den in Athens usually has a meet (trending towards push-pull too) every summer (around June). I did the bench for reps last year.

Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while.. I'm looking at my first meet being in March apparently due to delays From Titan getting my squat suit and shirt to me.. I was supposed to hit a meet next weekend in Montgomery, although I may still go and hit a couple raw lifts...We'll see though...

We have a few guys getting together on Feb 28 to work ME Bench and get and give some much needed criticism on form and such.. So anyone who would like to go just shoot me an email at [email protected] and i'll give you the specifics...

Top Bottom