Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good morning ladies

cejeff

Help me out here, my wife is using anavar. After careful deliberation I put her on 5mg daily. We wanna know if there is anything she can take to further rid herself of unwanted bodyfat. Also, I use Femara (Letrozole) to reduce and eliminate estrogen in my system. What effects does Letro have on otherwise normal women?

HI

You should post up all her stats, length training, length cutting, her diet in the past, current cutting diet what is it and how long, training - what it is and frequency.

Daisy_Girl, Sassy and Shadow off the top of my head would all be good people to talk with - if I missed anyone I apologize.

I will hold my tongue on this because well, without any details about her and at 5mg per day - I 'll tell you it's an utter waste and you should look at her diet first.

cejeff said:
Help me out here, my wife is using anavar. After careful deliberation I put her on 5mg daily. We wanna know if there is anything she can take to further rid herself of unwanted bodyfat. Also, I use Femara (Letrozole) to reduce and eliminate estrogen in my system. What effects does Letro have on otherwise normal women?

1 - the comment "futher rid herself....." implies that the var is a fat burner.

2 - considering an anti-estero/AI on a woman is, pardon my french, a dumb ass thing to do. It is analgous to YOU taking something that elimates or inhibits Testosterone production.

those are outside of any diet details etc.

So, anyone know knows me, will see I'm being conservative in my comments.

So - post up her diet, bodyfat %age for starters.

What shadow said - the one thing I will say about trying to use Anti-e's to drop bodyfat - you are trying to manipulate hormones which is just damn hard for women. The only time, if any at all, I would suggest looking at anti-e's would be for competition - and the thing about competition is that you are doing a whole regimen of things for 3-4 months all geared towards looking a certain way at a certain time of day on competition day... which is great, ... and then 3 days later the rebound starts. You can't stay on estrogen inhibitors forever but when you come off, the natural production process starts again & you are back to square One w/ the estrogen-pattern fat depositing.

To that end I'd just say focus on teh diet & training 1000% to get the most out of the var cycle. I'd definitely include some acidophilus as var can tend to promote yeast infections if she is so prone. Just helps keep the good bacteria "down there" in balance..

In order to really help with her fat loss efforts - we need to know ALL THE DETAILS.

Diet specifics .... like THIS specific:
6:00am
1/2 cup oatmeal made with water
splenda
4 egg whites, 1 whole egg

9:00 am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
16 almonds

Workout specifics ..... duration, intensity, mode, days a week, specific exercises, weight, rep, rest amount, etc.

General history and stats. Goals?

Anti-E's and a woman is a scary thing use should really be limited to comp prep and even very minimal then.

LOL @ Shadow best job holding your tongue in a long time :D

Top Bottom