Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there any "thick" meal replacements out there?

blown93302

looking for a nice thick shake.... ive tried both myoplex and metrx and liked them both, but im looking for something new to try. any suggestions?? thanks guys!

I have been using advanced Protein lately I know it isnt a meal replacement but I throw other stuff in to make it a meal (oats, or peanut butter) Either way I thought I would throw it out there if you like thick shakes. I have only tried the chocolate but when I mix it w/ peanut butter it is the best tasting shake I have ever had.

good shake

plain old Met-Rx shakes are quite thick and good......if you are bulking you can be much more creative with adding in things like skim milk....

ice will always make a shake nice and thick.....

If your bulking, try a Vanilla Met-Rx shake with ice, 1 serving of apple sauce, and some cinnamon......it's like an Apple Cinnamon shake. The apple sauce is basically sugar, so post workout its a good option....adding dextrose is obviosuly good too.

of course, if you're dieting down, you have to live with water and ice....

Dorien Yates™ makes a great meal replacment thats thick as hell. There all good accept strawberry.

Also Metrx™ Choclate peanut butter is very filling.

I know GNC is overpriced and all but I love their GNC Pro-Rx chocolate shakes. They're pretty thick and filling. The only shity thing is you need to make it in a blender.

Dorian's Pro MR and Met RX are the thickest out there, but any shake can be made thicker by adding tons of ice.

Top Bottom