Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio on cycle

darioman

[FONT=&quot]Keep to a minimum, 30 minutes a day, eod? What range would be optimal to not prevent growth but maybe shed some fat? I know this is a very general question. I am trying to eat as much as i can of chicken, oatmeal, salad, a few shakes. I just feel bloated as hell. Getting in cardio always makes me at least feel better. Any advice?[/FONT]

Do your cardio, and do more of it if you like. The amount of cardio that actually hinders gains is too often exaggerated in bro science. You would really need to be doing the kind of cardio training endurance athletes and marathon runners do to harm your gains. An hour a day on a bike or treadmill won't hurt you at all.

Do your cardio, and do more of it if you like. The amount of cardio that actually hinders gains is too often exaggerated in bro science. You would really need to be doing the kind of cardio training endurance athletes and marathon runners do to harm your gains. An hour a day on a bike or treadmill won't hurt you at all.

I agree on that but another we might face is doing too much cardio can hurt your gym performance which is not a good thing if the goal is to put on as much muscle as possible.

So my advice would be, start low maybe one to three cardio sessions per week and if you feel your performance at the gym is not taking a hit maybe add a little bit more if that makes you feel better.

In case you need further advice on how to plan this around your workouts send me an email and I'll guide you through the process.

i get so sick of hearing that cardio hinders gains... you know hinders gains? not eating properly, not training properly etc... now if you do cardio like i do, where you are doing about 2 hours a day, you wont gain as much muscle, clearly but you can easily do cardio 4-5 days a week, 30-45 minutes per day and not hinder your gains whatsoever... i told you what hinders gains, or people that dont control side effects etc...

if you over do it and then cant train with the right intensity, thats another issue... im a trained endurance athlete so the 2 hours for me doesnt hurt anything when im lifting but it could for most... thats for you to find out through trial and error

This

Sent from my SM-S367VL using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom