Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you work out your hamstrings

Warrenw

I had a question to ask you if you worked out your hamstrings. My hamstrings are extremely tight and sometimes I feel like I can't even bend my leg in a straight Direction up in the air. Is that because my hamstrings are too strong and I have an imbalance or is it because I like flexibility. Do you think I should stop training my hamstrings for a while

I stretch and work my hamstrings at least 2 times per week, hammie curl machine is good but you have to go slow and squeeze

I had a question to ask you if you worked out your hamstrings. My hamstrings are extremely tight and sometimes I feel like I can't even bend my leg in a straight Direction up in the air. Is that because my hamstrings are too strong and I have an imbalance or is it because I like flexibility. Do you think I should stop training my hamstrings for a while

You've tight hamstrings. Do some stretching and foam rolling and see how it goes...

No. Stretch more.

This is more of a flexibility issue. Stretch them daily, and when I say stretch them, spend a good 10-15mins in a deep stretch (obviously not in one go). People who stretch for 1-2mins per body part aren’t achieving anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom